Future in Perspective is working across 100+ EU projects and initiatives and is currently seeking to recruit for the position of Social Media Administrator. We are offering the right candidate an exciting opportunity to join the company and make a valuable contribution to the social media and communications team keeping our stakeholders up-to-date with our latest projects, events, news and opportunities to join-in.
The Social Media Administrator is a key role to support the communication and dissemination (marketing) activities of the company through the creation, development, monitoring, measurement, and reporting of communications content and collateral. Brand integrity is a vital aspect across all responsibilities of this role.
- Monitor and manage content (copy, videos, audio, and visuals) and engagement with FIP’s social platforms on a daily basis. This responsibility encompasses the management of 100+ pages
- Plan, implement, and optimise organic and paid social media campaigns across our social platforms.
- Analyse, review, and report against agreed plans’ progress and metrics, on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Design and develop infographics, videos, and other collateral for social media, and other digital, marketing, and communications campaigns.
- Monitor and report monthly/quarterly on the social media posts and engagements
- Attend events, training sessions and other FIP activities to capture content for social media purposes
- Gatekeep website content to ensure content is accurate and up-to-date o Liaising with our in-house web developers to coordinate improvements and upgrades.
- Oversee and/or conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information, improving the navigation to enhance the user experience.
- Source and write content for the website(s) – mainly project-related. • Research, develop, and draft media-related content – for press releases, media statements, feature articles, blogs, etc. – as required.
- Analysis data and prepare timely reports (templates established already) o Create surveys, analyse results and prepare reports in terms of dissemination, quality and impact
- Develop strategies, documents and plans as required by the projects o Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time including, but not limited to, attending internal and external events
- Minimum of two full years in a similar role.
- Relevant third-level qualification in communications, public relations, marketing, or similar course.
- Relevant permit to work in Ireland if required.
- Experience in social media undertaking is essential.
- Knowledge of using graphic design tools, such as Canva and Adobe Photoshop. • Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong content editing and writing skills showcased in a previous role. • Knowledge of using video editing tools.
- An understanding of search engine optimisation process.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills with ability to multi-task under time constraints.
- Skills that enable collaboration and communication, including MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, and email marketing platforms.
- Capable of working in a team environment as well as on own initiative. • Awareness of relevant socio-political environment.
- Full clean driving license and access to transport.
Terms of Employment
This is a 40-hours per week, full-time contract up to 31st December 2025 subject to the satisfactory completion of a probation period. The nature of the work may require EU travel as the scope of our work at European level.
Salary scale: €30k – €34k depending on skills and experience
The annual leave entitlement is twenty-five (25) days per annum, pro-rata for shorter periods. Entitlement to leave for Public Holidays is in accordance with the terms of the Organisation of Working Time Act 1997. Future in Perspective is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All documentation received by the company will be processed in accordance with the relevant applicable data protection legislation. The information will only be used in the processing of job applications and for ongoing administrative purposes with job candidates.
This position is funded through European Erasmus+ Programme 2021 – 2026.
To apply: Please submit a CV and cover letter outlining reasons for your suitability for your chosen position to email@example.com. Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday, 15th November 2023. Late applications will not be considered. Shortlisting will apply with interviews scheduled for 23rd and 24th November. Candidates from non-traditional backgrounds are especially welcome.