Role and Purpose
The key objective of this role is to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of our portfolio of Erasmus+ educational projects in the areas of adult education, youth, and vocational education. Working in a European collaborative environment, the ideal candidate will work alongside our partners to develop and deliver high quality educational outputs for a diverse range of learner groups within budget and on schedule.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Complete all tasks foreseen in the application in a timely manner, respecting deadlines, and quality standards.
- Oversee the planning, implementation, and reporting of our contracted EU projects.
- Organise and facilitate stakeholder meetings to ascertain learning and training requirements.
- Take responsibility for maintaining regular contact with our European partners.
- Problem solve issues that may arise whilst maintaining the integrity of the working relations
- Participate in relevant EU Project Meetings and Transnational Training Events across Europe as required.
- Complete all required administrative tasks at regular 6-monthly intervals.
- Identify and nurture new collaborative relationships with stakeholders in the adult, VET, youth, and community education field at national and international level for potential future projects.
- Prepare learning templates for multi-media educational material (lesson plans, handbooks, video lectures, online escape room challenges, etc.)
- Monitor the quality dimensions of the development process and participate in peer reviews as required.
- Contribute to some content development tasks as required – but mainly supervising the work of others
- Promote our Erasmus+ projects through media, social media, events, and seminars.
- Extensively share the successful outputs and outcomes of the EU funded projects to our stakeholders – nationally and internationally.
- To work as part of the wider EU Project Team in the Company.
- To ensure open, professional, and honest communication within the team environment.
- Such duties (including administrative duties) as may be assigned from time to time by the Head of the Project Management Team and/or Director.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- A relevant third level qualification in European Studies, International Development, Project Management, Management, education/ training, or a related field required.
- Project Management qualification desirable and beneficial. If no qualification, proof of relevant work experience must be very clearly provided.
- Must have at least 3 years proven experience in project management (control of management tools, monitoring tables of activities, organisational planning, reporting, attending meetings, administration, etc.).
- Professional expertise with Microsoft Office, and online research databases.
- Proven ability to meet targets and work to deadlines within a team setting.
- Experience delivering first class written reports.
- Experience in managing projects involving multiple stakeholders – EU dimension would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of the adult, VET, youth and community education and training sector in Ireland.
The candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Self-starter, comfortable working independently to an overall workplan
- A good team player with enthusiasm, drive, friendliness, and approachability.
- Responsive and adaptive to a dynamic work environment.
- High level of professional responsibility and integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous, analytical, and focused on results.
- Solves problems and implements solutions in a constructive, inclusive, and creative manner.
- Precise methodological approach with effective organisational and administrative skills.
Terms of Employment
This is a fixed term full-time contract (40-hours per week) up to 31st December 2024 subject to the satisfactory completion of a probation period. The nature of the work may require working unsocial hours i.e., evenings and weekends plus EU travel. Given the outreach nature of the role, you must have access to own transport.
Salary scale: €37,800 to €41,600 depending on experience and qualifications.
All staff members may be required to obtain Garda clearance as a condition of their initial and continued employment.
Leave: The annual leave entitlement is twenty-five (25) days per annum, pro-rata for shorter periods. Entitlement to leave for Public Holidays is in accordance with the terms of the Organisation of Working Time Act 1997. Future in Perspective is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All documentation received by the company will be processed in accordance with the relevant applicable data protection legislation. The information will only be used in the processing of job applications and for ongoing administrative purposes with job candidates.
This position is funded through European Erasmus+ Programme 2021 – 2026.
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter outlining reasons for your suitability for your chosen position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be clearly marked for the position applied for. Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 10th February 2023. Late applications will not be considered, and shortlisting will apply. Candidates from non-traditional backgrounds are especially welcome.
Interviews will take place on 23rd and 24th February.